Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,247 (1,683,991 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)