Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19993 MXN / KES
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 66% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,997 (Shilling130,030) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)