Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17627 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 186% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,396 (¥291,577) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (39 minutes ago)