Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16792 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,296 (¥382,900) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (42 minutes ago)