Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18008 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,295 (¥345,937) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)