Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28155 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,672 (₨76,974) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)