Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16933 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,445 (¥185,701) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)