Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17416 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,317 (¥168,337) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)