Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.047 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,270 (10,392 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)