Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.935 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,437 (9,529 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (32 minutes ago)