Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27700 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,046 (₨94,029) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)