Cost of living comparison between Nadiad, India and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27783 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,874 (₨53,537) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)