Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.789 MXN / FJD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 96% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,813 (6,009 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)