Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.023 MXN / FJD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,316 (5,022 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)