Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27660 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,839 (₨82,570) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)