Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01281 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,510 (1,601,386 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)