Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,244 (3,919,952 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)