Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27596 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,442 (₨88,570) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)