Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31718 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,106 (₨44,471) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)