Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.016 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,217 ($1,733) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (34 minutes ago)