Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.472 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,849 ($1,345) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)