Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,060 (€1,474) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)