Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.432 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,955 (€1,417) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)