Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 185% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,607 (€1,930) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)