Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,001 prices entered by 599 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27596 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,831 (₨82,734) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)