Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14751 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,858 (₨134,621) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)