Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,616 (RM5,316) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)