Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.274 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,643 (2,363KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)