Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.547 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,951 (1,323KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)