Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.331 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,695 (2,003KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)