Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.699 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,183 (1,980KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)