Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.304 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,853 (2,552KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)