Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04899 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,902 (610,386 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)