Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04644 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,478 (570,130 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)