Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03937 MXN / KMF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,212 (945,159 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)