Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.018 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,453 (1,444 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)