Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,172 in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)