Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,328 in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)