Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.041 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,948 (€2,357) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)