Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.185 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,491 (€2,682) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)