Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.590 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 128% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,934 (€3,105) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)