Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.324 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,860 (€2,566) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)