Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,957 (€2,081) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)