Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.717 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,489 ($U35,526) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)