Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,731 ($U52,517) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)