Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,798 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)