Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,517 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)