Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,321 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)