Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 955 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,861 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)