Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.581 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,181 ($b9,758) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)