Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.702 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,445 ($b8,307) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)