Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,488 ($b6,296) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)