Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,044 (COL$5,065,634) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (39 minutes ago)