Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,877 (COL$3,346,990) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)