Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,273 (COL$2,230,813) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)