Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,519 (€672) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)