Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15532 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,289 (343,091 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)