Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23834 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 215% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,988 (247,494 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (38 minutes ago)