Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14876 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,387 (291,666 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)