Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22816 MXN / LRD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 194% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,904 (201,189 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)