Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.094 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,464 (14,694 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)