Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.748 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,818 (14,491 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)