Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.853 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 103% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,717 (11,119 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)