Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.971 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,077 (13,489 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (37 minutes ago)