Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18619 MXN / KES
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,648 (Shilling186,089) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)