Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01824 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,533 (₩2,605,608) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (42 minutes ago)