Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.371 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,540 ($2,775) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)