Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16885 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,014 (¥426,502) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (33 minutes ago)