Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15950 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,960 (¥432,359) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)