Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18645 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 163% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,413 (¥324,016) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)