Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.692 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,926 (2,186 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)