Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.318 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,206 (1,067 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (32 minutes ago)