Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.389 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,451 (1,560 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)