Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16113 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,255 (₨175,355) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)