Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.150 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,798 (RM8,116) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)