Cost of living in Midland, Texas, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.372 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Midland, Texas (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,414 ($2,916) in Midland, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)