Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,401 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,250 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (36 minutes ago)