Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,481 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,618 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)