Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,683 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,749 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)