Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16929 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,114 (148,349 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)