Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,315 in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)