Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,698 in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)