Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,170 in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (44 minutes ago)