Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,571 (ARS $16,034) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)