Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,551 (ARS $29,874) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)