Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,003 (ARS $21,586) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)