Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,723 (ARS $34,994) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)