Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,076 (€1,818) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)