Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.789 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,241 (€1,766) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)