Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.520 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,026 (€1,415) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)