Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,667 (€1,180) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (26 minutes ago)