Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,319 prices entered by 582 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.129 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 138% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,969 (AU$4,881) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)