Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,761 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.200 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,822 (AU$4,002) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)