Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,153 prices entered by 552 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.258 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 185% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,388 (AU$3,284) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (43 minutes ago)