Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.995 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,490 (13,781 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)