Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.016 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,590 (13,187 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)