Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.955 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,928 (﷼ 11,287) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)