Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.513 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,007 (﷼ 9,434) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)