Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,785 (COL$2,862,151) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)