Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 897 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00632 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,379 (COL$4,172,262) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)